Circumstances: It's Friday. It's payday. It's a holiday weekend.
Items:
o1. Hairbrush. Degree of Necessity: very. This morning my ol' faithful hairbrush died. The handle broke. I never realized how important a hairbrush is, until I didn't have a properly functioning one. I had my old one since at least Arizona, if not just before. It was free with my hair straightener. Let us all marvel in the fact that the straightener has lasted longer than the brush. And let us all hope that the little straightener that could doesn't die soon. Like, while school is still in session, and I have to look decent each day.
02. Contact Solution Degree of Necessity: very. Contact solution is one of those things that you think you only have a tiny squirt left in the bottle, and yet you can use it for another few days, and even up to a week. I just switched brands, so I'm a little excited to use it. Nerd, I know.
03. Car charger for my phone Degree of Necessity: medium to low. I'm heading out of town this weekend, and I like to listen to music via my phone. So no time like the present, right?
04. Fun Colored Pens Degree of Necessity: medium to low. Let me get real with you, friends. We still have three weeks of school left. It's killing me. I'm swamped with grading. I need SOME pleasure in my grading life. This school year can't. end. soon. enough.
05. $1.69 Popcorn Combo Degree of Necessity: very. Because it's Friday. Because I was hungry. Because Target popcorn is one of life's little pleasures. Because I really needed a Diet Coke with a splash of Cherry Coke.
1 comment:
it's the end of may. how can you have 3 weeks of school left? or is this the consequence of the extra long summer last year?
Post a Comment